Teleprompter glitches and political statements certainly gained plenty of attention during last night’s Golden Globe Awards. While fashion, kissing and of course the winners and losers were getting plenty of attention in the Social Media space, we were paying attention to the sparkle and shine behind the scenes – the jewelry! Necklaces, rings, and earrings became the focal point in many outfits, from historical to trendy. Some of our favorites included:
- Natalie Portman’s Chandelier Earrings: These earrings completed her retro Jackie Kennedy look, part of the Tiffany 1910 collection.
- Blake Lively’s Chunky Emerald and Diamond Bracelets complimented her Versace gown.
- Drew Barrymore wore more than $2.5 million in diamonds! She was adorned in Harry Winston – Mrs. Winston Diamond drop earrings, a Sparkling Cluster diamond ring, an emerald-cut diamond rock band, round brilliant and emerald-cut diamond band ring, a South Seas pearl and diamond ring, and a Lily Cluster diamond ring, all set in platinum.
- Thandie Newton’s Bezel-Set Diamond Necklace was a stunner from behind.
- Reese Witherspoon & Emma Stone both wore Tiffany Archival necklaces
- Kristen Bell wore more than 115 carats of Harry Winston diamonds, including vintage 1963 three-row diamond hoop earrings.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus wore a 50.34-carat diamond cuff in 18k white gold, from Chopard’s “High Jewelry Collection”
- Carrie Underwood wore Yoko London pearl and diamond earrings.
For more jewelry seen on the Red Carpet, see Forbes magazine’s coverage here.
Images courtesy of Forbes Magazine.