[vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_column_text 0=””]

The Diamond:  One In A Million

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_single_image image=”5492″ img_size=”1000×600″ add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]

  • Diamond’s unique optical and physical properties give it the highest possible luster of any transparent gemstone. This is called adamantine luster after the Greek word Adamas meaning diamond-like.
  • The average yield in most diamond mines is 1 part diamond to 1 million parts host rock. It forms under high temperature and pressure conditions that exist only about 100 miles beneath the earth’s surface.  The Diamond is the hardest known substance – 10 on the Mohs Scale – and it will scratch every other material. It is also the best known conductor of heat.
  • Diamonds disperse, reflect and refract light.  The greater the dispersion, the wider the spectrum of colors becomes, giving rise to it’s fiery brilliance.
  • Diamonds are the only gem made of a single element: typically about 99.95 percent carbon. The other 0.05 percent can include one or more trace elements that aren’t part of the diamond’s essential chemistry.  Compare the diamond to graphite, also all carbon, which measures less than 1 on the Mohs Scale!  It is the arrangement of the carbon molecules that accounts for the diamond’s strength.
  • On almost all modern birthstone lists, diamond is recognized today as the birthstone for April. Diamond is also the gem that marks the 60th and 75th wedding anniversaries.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_separator color=”black” style=”shadow” border_width=”5″][vc_single_image image=”5500″ img_size=”full” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center”][vc_separator color=”black” style=”shadow” border_width=”5″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_row_inner 0=””][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]

Join Us Thursday, April 6th, 2pm – 8pm for 

All About Diamonds

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”5479″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]

Learn about Diamonds – From Diamond History to The 4 C’s of Quality, Fancy Colored Diamonds to Today’s Diamond Jewelry.

GIA Certified Expert Gemologist Susan will answer your questions, show you the different cuts and qualities of the gem & teach you everything you want to know about Diamonds.

[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” style=”shadow” border_width=”5″][vc_column_text 0=””]

RSVP or Schedule a Consultation for Thursday April 6, 2017 from 2pm to 8pm.

The Grants Jewelry Showroom is conveniently located at 30 West 47th Street, Suite 502, New York, NY 10036.

R.S.V.P. or Appointment Required for Building Entry • 212-398-1256 • susan@grantsjewelry.com

[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” style=”shadow” border_width=”5″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text 0=””]

SPECIAL ONE DAY ONLY SALE

For Thursday’s event, this one-of-a-kind Eye of The Tiger Pendant, Bracelet & Ring Set will be available at pricing below wholesale for one special customer. Once it’s gone, it’s gone, so stay tuned for an unbelievable price to be announced.

Available for purchase as a set or individually.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” style=”shadow” border_width=”5″][vc_single_image image=”5481″ img_size=”400×400″ alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” link=”https://www.grantsjewelry.com/one-day-only-sales/”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_separator color=”black” style=”shadow” border_width=”5″][vc_column_text 0=””]

Explore the Diamond Essentials Collection.

Affordable Luxury. Timeless Classics. Sparkling Beauty.

[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”5502″ img_size=”600×600″ alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” link=”https://www.grantsjewelry.com/holiday-wish-list/”][/vc_column][/vc_row]